Friday 8 April 2011

Summertime

Summer is getting closer and the weather over these last three days is just getting me so excited. It makes me want to make all these plans for doing my garden nicely, only we don't have the funds. I would LOVE a new shed and a bench with an arch over, a patio area and a brick built barbecue. However, I think this summer we are going to have to just mow the lawn, clean the patio that's there and get the barbecue cleaned up that the parents gave us last year. All still very nice, and if this weather today is something to go by I shall be happy everyday!
Today is my second day off, yesterday I had a day off so I had my hep B jab part two, went fine! Then I went to my Nan and Granddads for lunch which was lovely. I then went and picked my littlest sister up with my Mum, they had a fate on at the school which was sweet and then we went and sat in the garden for a few hours, the ice cream van came up to the close where my Mum lives which just screams out SUMMER! Today I am getting my hair cut, I have decided to not drive but take a nice LONG walk to the train station, get a train, get a cut, see one of my friends and her beautiful baby and then get a train home and another nice long walk home. I need the exercise and in this weather there is NO excuse, plus you never no, might get a tan.
It's 2 months till me and my fiancée jet off to Spain now, Can't wait! 2 weeks in beautiful sunshine messing about in the pool, eating lots of food, drinking lots of wine and Malibu and pineapple and just relaxing together.

Another bonus for me in the summer, is my health tends to stay better. Lets hope it's the same this year!! I'm trying to go at least 2 months between each course of antibiotics as I think I have them too regularly, I don't want them to stop working because I'm too used to them. I have been about 5 weeks off anything now, so another 3 will be good. Though I have been a bit up down the last few days, extra tired and a bit chesty but I'm going to try and do good Physio's and exercise and see if I can get a Lung Function done in the next week.

I best go now, hope everyone is well and enjoying the weather.....x

No comments:

Post a Comment